This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, January 8, 2010

Freebies 2 deals

Seriously, if you haven't checked out this blog yet now is the time. Its awesome. Being a busy mom of two kids, two dogs, thousands of fish, love of photography and crafts, cleaning house and making sure dinner is cooked every night it leaves little to no time to try to save money. With today's economy and our paycheck cut by $30,000from two years ago I am trying to stretch a dollar but I am not good at it. This blog makes it so easy. She does it for you. All you have to do is print the coupons and go get the goods. Check her out and let me know what you think. Plus right now she doing a giveaway. Bonus!!

http://www.freebies2deals.com/

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Good to know! Thanks for posting!

Courtney said...

You should check out www.5dollardinners.com She posts a dinner reciepe everyday and they are all under 5 for a family of four to eat. I'm going to use freebies2deals now, it's pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing!