It seemed like the pregnancy would never end and now that she is here I wounder where the time went. I am going to quickly share some pictures of Khardyn for those of you who have been waiting. Been crazy adjusting to three kids. I am going to do her newborn pictures tomorrow and then hoping things will start to calm down. Here is our newest addition.
Khardyn Jane
6lbs 9oz
19 1/2 in. long
Born at 9:55am September 15th 2011
6 comments:
She is beautiful!!! The kids look so cute holding her, and Khy looks so proud! Good luck with the adjustment. Wish we were closer so we could help out! Miss you guys!
She is so adorable!! I hope all goes well for you guys, three can be hard! You have a beautiful family!! Oh and I love the name, it is so cute!!
She is beautiful! Congrats again! She looks just like your other kids! Can't wait to see more pictures! I love the last one of her sleeping on your chest. Precious!! And adjusting to 3 is just like adjusting to 2. It takes time but soon you will know nothing different! :)
I love all of these pix...you, Ben and Khardyn, Ben with Khardyn, the other two with her, the one with her on your chest...adorable. Khy looks so proud, I'll bet she is a good little helper :) Khardyn is so alert in most of the pictures. Does she have a lot of Ben in her? She looks a lot like Khorben to me.
She is so cute. Congrats on your third! Jen you always look great :)
She is so beautiful. Love that last pic of her sleeping. Khy looks like she's being a good big sister! Congrats again!!
Post a Comment