This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, August 8, 2011

Another update

So We took a train trip with my mom to glenwood springs.  We thought the kids would really enjoy the train which they did.  Once we were there we went to the hotel and went swimming.  We figured with 4 little ones it was best to stay at one place.  They had fun.


Grandma had to come and get us the next day because the train was delayed 6hrs.  We were being kicked out of the hotel and and no where to go so she had to come and get us.  We enjoyed ice cream before we left.
Khy got bubble gum ice cream and that gum wouldn't come off of your teeth.

Ben's cousin Diane came to town from Florida for a visit.  We havent seen her in over 4 years so it was good to catch up.  Her two boys are in the middle.
Pampa was telling a dinasour story on our hike up Rigs hill

Just because they are so cute :-)
We found this little frog in my moms garden.  Kids loved it then put it back.
We headed down town to main street to take some pictures for a project and I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the new splash pad there.  They had tons of fun once I could get them in there.



And that is a little bit of what we have been up to the last few months.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You look super cute prego! And I love that swimsuit...too cute :) I, also, love the pic of you and your kids on the bed.

The Sutton's said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun!! I agree with Brit, you look cute prego!!