This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, May 16, 2011

So sorry

Ok here we go. It has been so long since I have updated this blog. Trying to find the time between two kids, khy's dance, her school and me just being pregnant I didn't have the energy. Now that I am 21 weeks and feeling good I am going to update real quick. I am going to throw everything into this post so I am going to appologize now for it being so long but grandpa wants an update on his grand kids.

The kids out at Uncle Dustan's and Aunt Kadee's for mothers day bbq. The kids just love the animals. Khorben is such an animal lover and I have been blessed with kids with no animal allergies.



Little Ryker (not so little anymore. Him and Khorben are about the same size)








Khy had her dance recital. This time they actually got to preform on a stage. I think she was more focused on the family who came to see her. She did a lot of waving this time.













Easter


Khorben loves to feed Ryker. A little scared for my baby to come. He just wants to kiss, hug and hold babies.





Dont mind the bruise on his head. We had a rough couple of weeks.





What were we thinking trying to get an easter picture of the family. Sheesh. Ben was taking the picture because we couldnt find the stupid timer on the camera.





Khy writing a letter to the easter bunny. She loves to write.










This was the situation for the easter egg hunt at the park. We didn't stay. So cold out.




Moon Farm


Khy had a school field trip to moon far. Ben was able to go with us and it was a great family outing. They loved it.


Train ride










Me at about 17 weeks







Khy's B-day


Here is a couple pictures. I think Auntie may have the rest of the bday pictures.


Khy brought dirt cake to her preschool party




Her b-day cake (made by gg)




O and I had to include this picture. I really do love this boy to pieces and its amazing how god makes it possible no matter what your kids put you through. Khorben is tough. High energy and into everything. This past week we have been dealing with a clogged toilet which hasn't been easy being pregnant but finally Ben pulled the toilet apart and found one of Khorben's toys in it. Spills, dirt, poop you name it and this kid is into it. Please tell me it gets easier. Here is what I found after one of his naps. He had taken his diaper off and smeared poop all over himself and the crib. Its never ending with him.




Well if you are still reading this post this has been our life for the past 4 months. I am excited for this summer because Khorben is an outside boy. Leave the back door open and you dont hear a peep from him till one of the dogs poop and he has it in his hands but it makes it easier to keep him happy. Just wish we had our own house so we could buy a swing set and a sand box for him. O well. Maybe by next summer.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah! i'm glad you updated, been wondering how you guys were doing. Khorben is a cutie, well maybe not covered in poop, lol. Khy is adorable at her dance recital. And I love your cute belly, almost makes me want to be pregnant again, almost. Glad you all are doing. Hope things with your house in UT work out soon.

Brittany said...

Your kids are adorable...even covered in poop :) Braylee is much happier outside too. Khy is so cute at her dance recital...and I can't believe she can write that well! Ryker is a chunk...too cute :) BTW, what are you having?

Blair's said...

Thanks guys. Brittany I am hoping to not find out what I am having this time. Our ultrasound is the 25th so we will see how it goes. Seems no one else agrees with not finding out :-)

Diane said...

Great pictures! Khy couldn't be any cuter in her dance costume! Fortunately for me my boys hate being messy and have never played with poop! I can't even imagine finding them like that, but it does make for a funny picture! Can't wait to see you guys!