This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

First day of school

I cant believe my baby had her first day of school today. Where has the time gone. She is actually going due to her speech. She still has a hard time saying some words and when I try to work with her she tells me to stop it. I thought maybe coming from a stranger she would be more willing to work on it. She didn't have a problem going and staying. I knew she would be fine. First thing she told me when I picked her up was she got a pencil for staying in her seat. I am excited for her to make friends and learn new things.





Thats my girl.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so pretty! and so grown up looking. Colby's been in speech therapy for the past 8 months and it has helped so much. I hope her school will help her. There is something about kids learning from other people.

Dane and Denise said...

I can't believe she is old enough for school! She is so darn beautiful...good job Jen!

Brittany said...

She is so cute!

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

You know we just love her!!!! She is so beautiful, like her momma of course. I am so excited she gets to go to school now!