This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, October 27, 2011

So I have been potty training Khorben for what seems like FOREVER! I started a few months before I had Khardyn. I was told not to because he would regress once I had her but I was determined not to have two kids in diapers. Well that didnt happen. I guess I thought it would go as smoothly as it did with Khy. She took 5 days and hated having accidents so she didnt. Khorben could care less. It was always easy to get him to go in the potty. The minute I put him there he goes. Khy was harder that way. I remember sitting there for up to 30min. till she went. The hard part with Khorben is getting him to care that he goes in his underwear. It doesnt phase him. I can take him potty and he goes but then 5 minutes later he goes in his pants. Then I thought and have been told its easier if you keep them naked. Well he likes to pee and poop outside so that didn't work either. Now that its been about six months and I feel I have tried about everything I want to give up. If he want to walk down the isle at 30 wearing a diaper so be it. Its so hard not to get frustrated with him because he knows. Lately he has been hiding in a closet to go in his underwear. I have included a video of what I get everytime I ask him if he has to go potty. He is such a hard kid and so differant from Khy. He is strainig my brain on trying to find ways to get him to listen.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'll bet it is every little boy's dream to potty outside! So sorry...I hope you can find something that works. I have heard boys are a lot harder than girls to potty train.