Well we have been pretty busy. I feel like I dont have time to catch up on the every day stuff. At the beginning of July we took a trip to California. We drove three cars and had 12 people that went. I will say Khorben is not a great traveler. By the end of the trip I was about to give in and give him something to make him sleep. Glad I didn't but it was stressful at times. I should of taken a picture of my car after the trip. Between sand from the beach or smoothie on the carpet or how about gummy worms after they had melted and been smashed everywhere, it tooks hours to clean out. But it was worth it to see Khy's face with every new thing she saw. Here are a few pictures from Cali.
The resortThe view sitting on my back porch. Could of sat there all day if it wasn't 115 degrees out.

Geese came for a visit one morning so we fed them


This is what he looks like EVERY time he eats.

The beach
Nana, Chasee, Jon, Carter, Khy and Ben trying to build a sand castle
Sea World
Nana and Khorben
Me and Khy. I had to get a picture here because I have a picture of me in eighth grade in the same spot.
SwimmingWe did a lot of swimming because what else can you do when you melt outside? Khy finally got brave enough to swim with just wings.
Khy and Chasee

Khy and Carter
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome trip. Glad you survived it. :) Hopefully Khorben gets better for long car trips. They are both so cute and growing up so fast!
Post a Comment