This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Cute little video
I just came across this little video of Khylind and Khorben. Looks like Khorben was around 3 months so Khy was 2 1/2. Gosh so much has changed since then. Can you guess what song Khy is singing? Kind of hard at first.
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment