What fun stuff you guys have been up to! I've been trying to get up the courage to go camping with my two little ones, not sure if it will happen this summer. Are those amber teething necklaces that your kids are wearing?
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys have been busy. Your kids are getting so big.
What fun stuff you guys have been up to! I've been trying to get up the courage to go camping with my two little ones, not sure if it will happen this summer. Are those amber teething necklaces that your kids are wearing?
Post a Comment