This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, October 11, 2010

Riggs Hill

We decided to get out of the house yesterday and spend a little family time together. It was well needed. Me and Ben are complete opposites when it comes to his days off. I want to get out and do something together and he wants a day to sit home and relax. I was shocked when he suggested we go and wals Riggs hill. Khy's dance teacher lives right next to it and last week we talked about going there sometime. I was stoked. The kids had a great time. Its a good thing it wasn't to far because it was hard carrying Khorben most of the time. A backpack would of helped. It was beautiful and perfect for our family. Here is a little info I pulled from a website about it.

Riggs hill is the site of the earliest Brachiosaurus find and the first area dinosaur dig site. First excavated in 1900 by Elmer Riggs, both Stegosaurus and Allosaurus have been uncovered in this paleontology hotspot.













I guess he got pooped out.



Finally found the bone. Khy kept asking where the dinosaurs were. I guess we will be taking a trip to the museum.

2 comments:

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Did you catch the lizzard?! How Fun!! I am that way too when Dustan is home and he just wants to lay around. As for the Dinosaur museum, Chasee's class will be going soon on a field trip and anyone can come but its Super Cheap that way!! So if you want you guys can come when ever that comes up. They also give the kids a huge discount on Happy Meals at McDonalds after. We always get them to go and go to a park after. I don't love socializing with all the parents ha!

Courtney said...

looks like fun! you know the whole time my family has lived in gj i've never hiked riggs hill. crazy. i'm the same way about wanting to get out and do something while mark would rather stay home and relax. your babies are adorable!