This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, April 2, 2010

My three year old



I wanted to give you a little insight to my three year old.
* She is a night owl. She get up around 10am, doesnt nap and goes to bed around midnight
* She is a picky eater. Breakfast person. She will eat waffles, oatmeal or cereal.
* Her favorite color is yellow
* She knows the alphabet both verbally and in sign language.
* Can count to 20. Sometimes skips 13 and 16.
* Loves to count everything and I mean everything. Sometimes when she is going potty I will ask her if she is done and she says "No, lots of poops. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 poops"
* Havent had her check up yet but my guess is she weighs probably 24lbs now. Keeping my fingers crossed.
* If I could find pants with a 12 month waist and 3T length that would be perfect.
* Her shirts are 18m. Some 24m.
* Shoe size is now a 6.
* She likes to be spooned at night while she rubs your arms.
* Her favorite song is Lips of an Angel.
* She is very shy and cautious.
* She is learning to write the alphabet.
* She says to me at least three times a day "I love you so much"
* She knows her birthday is March 29.
* Anytime we are at a stop sign she has to spell it out.

Just a little bit about Khy. We are so excited to move back to Colorado and get her into soccer this summer and start dance this fall. I will probably get her in preschool for a couple hours a week to have them work with her on her speech.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so adorable! I wish I could find pants in that size too. Good Luck in Colorado!!

Courtney said...

She sounds like such a sweetie. I can't believe how small she is. Colby weighs more than her. :O) So cute how she says I love you so much. Adorable.

Oh and the easter baskets are from personal creations online. I think they still have them if you search for easter on their site.