This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26th 2009 we were blessed with the birth of our baby boy Khorben. What a day. After a hard delivery and the scare of the cord being wrapped around his neck twice and lack of oxygen he has made up for that scare with his beautiful personality the last 365 days he has been with us. He is such a good baby and I couldn't ask for anything more. I was scared to death and my heart stopped beating the day they told me it was a boy but now that I look back, what the heck was I scared of? I am so looking forward to the special memories we have yet to share.

Khorben right after birth

His newborn picture (less that 2 weeks old)

Two months old

Three months old

4 months old

7 months old

Here are a few recent ones. No he is not like Khy was. He does get into everything. He keeps me on my toes and I love every minute of it.
You give him a blanket or towel and he will play peek-a-boo with you. He loves it.





Here he is emptying the toilet paper roll. No Khy never did this.

Here he is eating spaghetti (peek-a-boo with the plate)



This is one of my favorites

3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Khorben!!! That last picture is my favorite!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Khorben! I love the pics!!! So sad that you won't be here to take my new baby's pics.

Courtney said...

He is so stinkin cute! So funny how different each kid is. He looks like such a fun little boy. Can't believe he's one already!