This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Bunny

I was wondering how the Easter bunny would go this year. Every year we have been really luck that Khy hasn't been scared of him or Santa. I was wondering how Khorben would do now that he is more aware of strangers. We talked about it all morning and she was fine with it. Even in line she was fine. The kid infront of us started screaming his head off once they put him on the bunnies lap and once Khy saw this she froze. Her eyes went huge and she slowly turned around and placed her body into the fence. She was not going to see the bunny now. Ben carried her and tried to put her down next to him but she had a death grip on him. Khorben just sat there, didn't move. I dont think he ever looked at the bunny. Finally I threw Khy on the rabbits lap and this is what we got. O and it was also 50+ mile an hour winds outside. Her hair was so cute at home. Why do I put so much effort into these things?


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Well...at least they aren't crying! And they aways look adorable. Braylee would have been screaming if I made her sit on his lap.