After that we were just waiting for that baby to come. During this time we got news that the Kay's Jewlers DM wanted to talk to Ben. We were praying it was for the store in Grand Junction. After a week of not knowing they finally told Ben he could have the JB's store(branch of Kay's) in junction. We took it. Then we got word that my Aunt Gail wasn't going to make it much longer after her long battle with cancer. We lost her on St. Patricks Day. This is my mom with her sister Gail in black.
Next day was my mom's birthday.
The day after that was the birth of Rilee Rae. What an amazing day.
The day after that was suppose to be Khy's birthday party but Khorben had thrown up twice on Friday and I was so far behind from being at the hospital all day friday that I canceled it. Well then Sunday seemed like a great day to try it again. She is so shy she didn't even like to open presents at the beginning but she got more into it twards the end. She got a lot of great gifts and some money that we are saving to get a backyard play set.
My melting cake. It was so cute at home.
Panda from grandpa
Baby alive
My dad with his beast. Someday my camera will look like this.
Sameday when we got home Khorben started to crawl on his hands and knees and not just army crawling
That evening everyone came over to BBQ hamburgers. We played games and around 7 I started feeling carsick. By 10 I was downstairs in the bathroom ready to throw up. At the same time Dustan and his family rushed home to start throwing up also. By the next afternoon Ben was also puking. By that evening his parents were sick. Dont know what happend but it was horrible. The next day on Monday I was suppose to take pictures of my niece Rilee but was to sick. I held off till Tuesday just hoping it was food poisoning and that I wouldn't get her sick. Now we are back in Utah. Ben put his two weeks in with Zales on Thursday and is filling out paperwork with Kay's. He starts training on Sunday. We will probably be making the move around the 18th of April. So much to do right now. Here are a couple more pictures from Colorado trip.
Pampa painting Khy's nails


6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Khy! I have a present for her that I have been meaning to send! Since you're moving would you like me to send it to Ben's parents house?
I just realized I'm not actually late since her birthday is the day after Tyler's!
What a crazy busy time! But so fun. I'm happy for you guys that you get to move back and be with your family. So sorry about your aunt, :( . Good luck with moving and figuring that all out. Hope it all goes smoothly.
That is so exciting that you guys are moving back to CO and get to be close to your families again. We will miss you guys, if you ever come back to Utah we should get together. And if you need any help packing or watching your kids to pack let me know I would love to help you guys out and see you before you leave!!
Khy's cake is so cute! How is it having two mobile children? Good luck with the move and if you need any help let me know.
I am SO happy that you guys got to go home to Colorado......there really is no place like home.
Be sure to keep us posted, I love reading your blog! Tell Ben hi!
Post a Comment