I want to warn you before you watch the video. It makes my stomach sick to watch but he only cried for maybe 10 seconds and it didn't even leave a mark. She got a time out. What a stinker.
I started to tape this because Khorben was laughing so hard. It was so cute. The dog leashes are now put away.
12 years ago


4 comments:
That is what big sisters are for. Brookelynn has done that a few times. But now, Braylon hits her back and I cant believe that at 1, he is already doing that. Khorben has such a cute laugh!
he he he this is so hillarious! I wouldnt worry too much. she will get hers someday :) I would love u to do our pictures! Family and kids portraits! any ideas?
Sad, but kinda funny. I can't even imagin what colby will do to our new baby. He hits and grabs the animals all the time! love his laugh!
he will be one tough kid
Post a Comment