

Khorben wasn't to interested. The loud noises scared him at first, then he took a nap

Summer and Khy

This picture is random. My neighbors house. You would think the roof was made out of bird food. Khy loves it when they come.

This is my attempt at a good dinner that would be a repeat. FAILED! Well I got the recipe out of Kraft magazine which I do recommend signing up on their website. I love the holiday's magazine. Lots of deserts. So good. Well this one was a chicken in cream sauce with carrots and bacon. It was blah. Wont spend another 1hr+ making it.

This is my attempt at a good dinner that would be a repeat. FAILED! Well I got the recipe out of Kraft magazine which I do recommend signing up on their website. I love the holiday's magazine. Lots of deserts. So good. Well this one was a chicken in cream sauce with carrots and bacon. It was blah. Wont spend another 1hr+ making it.
I am trying to find healthier food that Khy will actually eat. She usually will eat shredded carrots over the regular carrots but not this night. I guess I will have to keep juicing to keep my family healthy. She drinks all of that and its apples, carrots and spinach. Sounds gross but take it from a two year old, Yummm.



2 comments:
The 1st one of Khorben doesnt even look like him.
I am so glad you guys had fun at the circus!!! Its my pleasure!!! I too am an addict of the kraft magazine! Love it!!!
Post a Comment