This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Jblair photography
I have added a link to my photography website for those of you who are interested on my blog side. Its a work in progress and will be for a while because I am a computer dummy. Enjoy!
I just went and checked out the new site and it is awesome! You are so so so good!!! I don't know if Ben told ya, but i would love if you could do some of me and Summer with all the fall colors changing!!! I can't believe how great you are at it!!! You have such talent!
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
1 comment:
I just went and checked out the new site and it is awesome! You are so so so good!!! I don't know if Ben told ya, but i would love if you could do some of me and Summer with all the fall colors changing!!! I can't believe how great you are at it!!! You have such talent!
Post a Comment