This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The past week at the Blair's

Its crazy to think that this time last week I was in labor with Khorben and now here it is he is almost a week old. We are still working on getting his bilirubin levels down. I think one more test tomorrow along with his circumcision and we should be doc. free for a while. Poor guy. He is almost back up to his birth weight and he is becoming more alert with each day. Doesn't cry much. Only fussy when he is hungry. Wakes up about 5am and acts like he is hungry but most of the time just wants to be cuddled so ends up in my bed till around 8 or 9 when he gets up. I am sure this wont last but right now he is turning out to be mellow like Khy was. No allergies so far!!! He has had formula a couple times and was ok with it and his bath was ok with the soap and lotion. (if any of you know Ben he was allergic to everything as a baby) So far we have been extremely blessed.


This is all Khy wants to do all day. She ask's to hold him all the time and then drowns him in kisses

Khy playing in the yard. She loves it when the hose splashes her in the face.



Khorben's first bath. At first he was fussy for about 10 sec. and by the end he was about to fall asleep

Just chillin after the bath

3 comments:

Cole Family said...

I cant believe it has been a week either. Khy is too cute with him. Glad she turned out to like him. lol

You should get some pics up of your new rig :)

Anna said...

oh my gosh! he is just to cute! looks like Khy loves her little brother! And her playing with the hose is just to adorable! You guys are so truly blessed with them. You have such a wonderful family!!!

Diane said...

I'm so glad he's home and doing good! I'm jealous that Khy wants to hold him all the time, Tyler refused to hold Riley for the longest time. All I wanted was a picture of them together and it took until Riley was 6 weeks! He is so so cute!