This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, June 5, 2009

Yep... More newborn pictures









9 comments:

Cole Family said...

I love them. They turned out so cute. Khy looks so proud to have him on her. I really like the last one.

Natascha said...

So precious. You look really good.

Diane said...

Oh my gosh Jen you are amazing! I love love love the one where he is laying on Khy! She must be so cooperative! That shot with Tyler would have been impossible! The last pic is super cute too! I think you need to change the title of your blog! :)

mom said...

You know me, grammy loves all the pictures. Good job! I do have my favorites. Can't wait to visit.

Edwards. said...

Love those pictures. The last one is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! What camera do you shoot with? Did you go with continuous lighting or strobe? Either way, GREAT job with them! So cute!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

so cute! He looks just like his daddy holy cow!

Sylvia said...

I love the new pics of Khorben! Khylind is going to make a wonderful big sis! You're a talented photographer!

Courtney said...

Very good pictures. That's cool that you got studio lighting. How fun, but I can't even imagaine trying to figure that out too. And of course you've got a super cute subject!!

Cole Family said...

So I was gonna see if you could change my bloggers so they have the update thing under their name. I tried but cant seem to find how to change it. Thanks