This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
More practice shots
Thanks for being patient with me. I have been practicing so much I wanted to share the progress with you. They probably all look the same but to me I feel I am improving and learning a lot.
I freakin love that hat! It is adorable! You are doing great with your pictures, they were always good, but you CAN tell a difference in your shoots. The lighting is better, and each picture captures the "mood", and not just the expression. Better depth as well. Keep up the good work.
I love the little hat. Are you making those also?? Your pictures are getting better and better, are you using lighting? I know sometimes it is hard to get a good picture because of the light. Let me know about the hats becuase Makaylla loves hats. I would love for you to sometime take pictures of Makaylla if I get down that way, I love your work you sure do have a awsome talent and you need to persue it full speed ahead. (I want to get some good pictures of Makaylla for her second birthday so maybe we could plan a day and we could drive down do some pictures and let the girls play.)
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
3 comments:
very sweet, cash my check girly!
I freakin love that hat! It is adorable! You are doing great with your pictures, they were always good, but you CAN tell a difference in your shoots. The lighting is better, and each picture captures the "mood", and not just the expression. Better depth as well. Keep up the good work.
I love the little hat. Are you making those also?? Your pictures are getting better and better, are you using lighting? I know sometimes it is hard to get a good picture because of the light. Let me know about the hats becuase Makaylla loves hats. I would love for you to sometime take pictures of Makaylla if I get down that way, I love your work you sure do have a awsome talent and you need to persue it full speed ahead. (I want to get some good pictures of Makaylla for her second birthday so maybe we could plan a day and we could drive down do some pictures and let the girls play.)
Post a Comment