I figured out my scrabook program. For some reason when I export the image in jpeg it distortes the image. Kind of a bummer. Here is some shots of my first photo shoot not on automatic mode on my camera. I use to think my photo's were good till I did research and had people critique my pictures and boy I have a lot to learn but I am so excited to do so. I am posting them unedited. I have been told I first need to make my pictures as close to perfection in the camera first, then comes editing. I am hoping to get a new lense and cant wait to see the differance. Someday I will look back at these pictures and laugh.


Blurry. I dont know if its me or the lense yet. Was shot at 1/200 so I dont know.

Daddy was playing peek-a-boo with her



Love this one

White background wasn't a good idea with a white hat

My favorite
6 comments:
Hey Jen random question- do you have a fancy camera? or is it just a regular digital? We are needing someone to take fam pics on Sunday, its way last minute, but my sis and her hubbs have decided to move next friday so this is like the only chance we will have as a fam to do pics. Your pics always look so cute so i was just wondering what ya think about that?!
my mom says that if you could do it that would be great and we will totally pay you. My phone number is 427-0534, just give me a call when you have a sec, i may or may not be able to talk cause im at work, but i can text, so if you want just send me a text. Thanks Jen!!! We are wanting to do it at like 430 on Sunday in Cedar Hills
OMG your pictures keep getting better and better... Your modle is as cute as a bug also so that makes a difference. You will have to tell me again what kind of camera you have again. hope all is doing well.
The one of her holding Ben's hand and looking up at him is priceless. Great shoot. Glad yours went well.
so cute! You did such a great job!
Love them all, esp with the cowgirl hat...too cute!
Post a Comment