This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Me being bored

Here is my dilemma. I am a little frustrated by the photo quality I am getting after I scrapbook it. I tried resizing it, thinking it was to large but I dont see a difference. I posted the original to see if it was my pictures but it looks fine. If anyone has any idea I would love to hear it. I hope its not my program. I would be sad.


Original picture


This is the smaller one. When you click on it and enlarge it, it looks awful.


Thanks Khy for being my entertainment. I love you so much!!

This is the larger one. No difference to me.

2 comments:

Edwards. said...

Sadly enough it is probably your program. It is probably condensing the picture when you import, thus when you blow up the scrapbook page, it makes it blurry. But maybe not, have you tried to print one to see how they turn out on paper? What megapixels are you shooting with?

Courtney said...

I find that even my regular pictures do that on the blog, so I started using fliker and then just copying the url and pasting it to the photo upload page. You can't click and enlarge it, but you can post the photo much bigger so there is no need to enlarge. So I would try that, if it doesn't work, then maybe it is the program.