Its has been a crazy past three weeks. We headed to Colorado the week before
Khylinds birthday to celebrate it early. We got there Friday night and Sat. had her birthday. Sat. night we dyed
easter eggs. Sunday was
easter so after two churches we went to my mom's house for a BBQ for her birthday. After that we went back to Ben's parents house to have
Dustans b-day. I can say after that weekend I was exhausted. We left back to Utah on Thursday and headed to my cousins about an hour and a half away on Friday. I was there till the following Sunday and now that I am back home I have to start packing because we are closing on our house the 22
nd of this month. I am ready for a break.
Khylind's lady bug cake. My mom decorated it.
Khylind's little panda cake


So this was the first cake I have made. I was told I would need a lot of black to make the frosting black and not gray. Well I did just that. Half of the bottle but I am guessing that was way to much by the color of
everyones mouths.


Michael

My dad was so
embarrassed
Khylind was scared to death of her grandpa. (Notice her poor cheeks. We gave her a bath that morning and used some of Carson's lotion on her face and I think she was allergic to it.)

Her new wagon from Grammy

My Dad, sister, Carson, my Mom and
Khy and me
1 comment:
The cake is so cute. I love it. Crazy that she is allready one! Wow how fast time flies.
Post a Comment