This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, April 18, 2008

Walking

Here is a better video of her walking last night. She was doing so good. I know everyone says its easier when they dont walk but I cant wait. Its so cute. She already hurt herself. She fell forward onto the corner of her wood toy and has a little black eye. Poor thing. Right now I want to spend all day with her walking but its hard to because I am suppose to be packing the house. What is a mother to do? I cant wait for her to walk in her new home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carson said...

Isn't unbelieveable how they grow? Khylind is so cute walking. Your new house is beautiful I hope you enjoy it. Cheryll