This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Easter and Dustan's B-day
Khylind dying her eggs. The dye started burning her skin so the fun didn't last that long. She had to get in the bath. Michael, Dustan and Ben Easter Sunday Dustan's B-day
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment