This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Only five more days!!!
Only five more days and we go back to Utah to see Daddy. Khylind is growing up so fast. She is trying real hard to crawl now. No teeth yet. She is starting to wave bye bye. So cute. Here are a few pictures of Khylind and her Pampa as Santa. She loved it. Carson didn't so much.
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
1 comment:
cute! I wish I had a personal santa for my kids! That is great! It looks like Khylind loved it too! Christmas is so much fun with kids!
Post a Comment