This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
A few more Pictures
Just getting things ready to go back home. So sad to go back but cant wait to see my amazing husband. Thank you for working so hard for us. We love you tons!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We are sure going to miss you guys. The month went by so fast. Carson and I will have to be making a trip soon. Give the baby lots of kisses for us.
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
1 comment:
We are sure going to miss you guys. The month went by so fast. Carson and I will have to be making a trip soon. Give the baby lots of kisses for us.
Love,
Brison, Sarah, and Carson
Post a Comment