This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hiking

We went hiking in the canyon yesterday afternoon to see some of the fall colors. With it being such a short fall the colors aren't as vibrant as they usually are but still pretty. I just love it there.

It was starting to get cold poor thing

She was freezing by this point but still a good sport.

This is how it is the whole time, Ben tangled. If they were nicer dogs like they use to be to strangers we could let them off the leashes.

She had no intrest in taking pictures. Just wanted to play with the leaves.

Snow on our mountains, BURRRRR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

We got Liz's ears peirced when she was 2 for her birthday. If I had to do it all over agian I would have done it when she was younger. The sound of the gun scares thm more than it Hurts them.

Kim

Courtney said...

So pretty, I can't believe how cold it is there. It still feels like summer here in Texas. I love the pic of you and Khylind in the leaves!

Anonymous said...

Wow, we don't have any change in color here, yet. It must be a lot colder there. The colors are so pretty. I want to go on the mesa during colorful Sunday to do the same thing. Her little nose is sooo red in one of the pics. Poor thing.