This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Sunday, September 30, 2007

Khylind was 6 months old yesterday

We went to the baby fair yesterday. Something to do for her half birthday. Lots of babies in Utah, WOW. Now I am trying get Ben to let me pierce her ears. I want it but I am torn. Is it me being selfish? We had talked about waiting till she was at least 6 months old. I had a lady come up to me at the fair and ask if hers were pierced because her and her husband had different opinions about it. I want to so bad but I am scared to. These may be the last pictures without earings. I would love to hear your opinions if you have any. I heard they wont tug on them at this age and they dont get infected as easy. I dont know. Enjoy the pictures.





1 comment:

Edwards. said...

First off, I love your pictures. You do such a great job with them. Second, we got Kylie's ears pierced at 1 year, actually on her birthday. We had no problems at all with them, she never tugged, and they never got infected, which we were worried about. We have thought about it with Saydie, but have not done it yet. We might wait with her until she is 1 also. I think it's cute, and not a big deal. Some people say wait, and some do it when they are 6 wks old. I think, do it when you feel comfortable about the decision. Either way, she will look dang cute! PS...love the hat. is that oshkosh? We have one just like it!