This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Thursday, September 20, 2007

Khylind's Zebra outfit

For those of you that dont have myspace I wanted you to see Khylind at almost 6 months old. She is now sitting up by herself. Once in a while she gets to excited and then falls backwards. Amazing how fast they learn. Just a week ago I couldn't let go of her or she would fall. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Edwards. said...

oh my gosh! I love it! That outfit is to die for! It is so freakin cute! It must be cold there!! long sleeve and pants! Oh how I wish it were cold here! I am so jealous! And yes, it's amazing how fast they grow...saydie is crawling! Soon to be walking! I can't even believe it! So fun! I'm excited for you guys!