This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Saturday, October 13, 2007

Update

So we have decided to take the Zales store in Salt Lake so the move is on. Right now we have been looking for houses a couple times a week. On top of that we are going to try to sell ours on our own. Let the packing begin. I touched up a few spots in my house the other day with paint and it makes things so much harder with a 6 month old. Something that should of taked 10 minutes took me all day long. I dont know how I am going to get the packing done. Ben's friend Scott and his wife are coming up this weekend to help finish the basement. O and at the same time we have a photography company that wants to take pictures of Khylind on this Tuesday to be a model for them and my sister is due in 10 days. Please wait till Wednesday Sarah!!! I am going to try to get some holloween pictures taken of Khylind this weekend so I will try to post them if I have time. This may be my last post for a while but I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Bummer that you have to move, but Salt Lake could be cool (even though I know you'd rather be in Colorado). That sucks that your dogs poop in petsmart, I think they would be so cute dressed up! Good luck with everything.

Edwards. said...

Sounds like you guys are busy! That sounds great that you are moving to SLC. It should be fun, even though Junction would be better, like Courtney said. Also, thats FREAKIN AWESOME that someone wants Khylind to model for pics. So much fun! You will have to post them if you can. I'm sure they will be great! gerber baby here you come!