This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Friday, September 11, 2009

Some new pictures

A 2 year old + stickers =


Khy loves to paint when mommy is painting


Some bath fun




We got in trouble for this one. We dont color on carpet with (wet) red chalk

7 comments:

Diane said...

The stickers on Korhben are hilarious! I love the second bath picture!!!

kim goldberg said...

I love the new pictures of the kids. the funny things they do to there siblings.

Brittany said...

Your kids are adorable. I love how you take pics. Do you want to take my family pic in the fall?

Edwards. said...

So much fun! We have issues with coloring...luckily for you it's just chalk and I'm sure it came out. We on the other had have had markers....which is never fun. Love the pictures, they all look great. Khorben is getting big already. How fast time goes!

HayleeS said...

You have such beautiful children!!!!! I love looking at your pictures. Brookelynn got in trouble the other day for coloring on the walls and her stuffed animals with her markers! lol Oh life with toddlers!

Courtney said...

How cute that she plays with him! She looks so precious in the bath!

Anna said...

Thank gosh it was chalk not marker!!! The pic of Khorben with stickers all over is too cute! They are both getting so big!!!