Its a process that is taking longer than I would like but due to unnsufficient funds it will be a long process. This is a swing I bought for the kids. I tell you what... I put them in it and don't hear a peep. They love it and the benefit to it, the package reads, When a child swings the sense impression in the brain are sorted, which improves the capacity to learn. Well... BONUS!!
5 comments:
That swing is so cute! Where did you get it? Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!
Such a cute picture!
It came from Ikea
i love the swing. Khorben and Khy are starting to look more and more alike. He has grown so much since you were in GJ.
Yes, super cute swing! My kids would go nuts over it, along with all the other kids that come over! I might have to make a trip to Ikea! Thanks for sharing! Your kiddos do look just a like! They are super cute, and I love how you video so much. I am such a slacker when it comes to that! So not only do you capture on camera, but on video as well! That's great!
Post a Comment