This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
What we did today!!!
I have been wanting to do this for a while now and finally gave Ben the sad face and he finally said we would go talk to them, but we weren't doing it. Once we got there it wasn't an issue. She was so good. She cried a little. I think I cried more. They gave her a sucker. Her first sucker ever. Its so cute. I know you cant really see the earings but they are there. Her ears dont stick out far enough to see them.
We no longer live in Utah. We have moved back home to Colorado to be closer to family. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am currently obsessed with photography and try to learn something new everyday. My goal is to get good enough to volunteer my work to those who are less fortunate. Ben is still a manager of a jewelry store just a differant company now. Right now I am a stay at home mom and loving it. No better job in the world!!
1 comment:
yeah! Congratulations! It's so cute when they have their ears pierced! I'm glad that she did so good!
Post a Comment