This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, January 9, 2008

9 month check up

So Khylind had her nine month check up. She looks great. She now weighs 14lbs 13oz. Still tiny. She has started to wear 6-9 months in cloths now. She is 27in long. The doctor said by now she should be sleeping through the night. Well for about the last month she has been waking up more than ever, about 5 times a night. Well what do I do? The minute she starts to fuss I nurse her so she has never learned to put herself back to sleep. My bad. Its time for me to put her in her own room. I know I should of done it a lot earlier but I couldn't. Now I would like a little sleep. I think we both do. Today is day one in trying to get her to take a nap on her own. This has been the hardest thing so far being a mother. I have tried before but I always give in. She is a fighter lets just say that. It has been two hours now and she is still fussing in her room. She was quiet for about 20 minutes so I went to see if she was sleeping. She was sitting up playing with her doll, so I thought. I watched her a little longer and saw different. Here is a short clip of what I saw.

It was so funny but sad at the same time. I went in and layed her down. Big mistake. Now she wont go to sleep. What a stinker. Its almost time for her second nap you would think she would be really tired and give up but not her. She likes to make it hard on her mom as well.

1 comment:

Edwards. said...

Poor lil thing is so tired! I can't believe she fell asleep sitting up....awww..It is a hard thing to realize that you need to let them grow up, and need to start doing things a little different, but I learned that you also need to do it according to your child and yourself.