This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What a blessing


Khylind is now 3 months old. What a doll baby she is. She is so much fun to have around. She is so alert now and smiles at everything. She hardly ever cries so when she does you know something is wrong. She loves to be outdoors and likes to go shopping. What girl doesn't? Bath time is play time for her. She cant get enough of the water. At least while it is warm. She gets a bath at night around 8 and then falls asleep between 10:00 and 10:30. Fusses around 4am so I feed her and then she wants to eat again around 7am. Most the time after that feeding she is out again till 8am. That gives me enough time to take all the dogs potty, feed them and vacuum and mop the downstairs and start laundry. Sometimes I feel like I am the poop, pee and throw up queen with all of these dogs and a baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org