This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Growin pups







So the puppies are getting big. Its going to make them hard to get rid of but I am so attached. Sometimes I feel like I might go crazy with all the the work they give me but how bored I would be without them. The chocolate phantom male is full of energy. Always getting into things he shouldn't be into. The tri-colored female is sweet and shy but can hold her own with her brother. Cant wait till things calm down around here and then we will have to fix Rhogan. I cant have this happening again and now with two males in the house it would just be crazy when she went into heat. Plus I cant stand not knowing who the puppies went to and how they were being treated so I would end up keeping them and what if she had ten puppies next time? NO WAY!!

2 comments:

Edwards. said...

cute! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org