Tonight was Khy's first dance performance. Boy was she the cutest thing I have ever seen. She had me really nervous because everytime I asked her to show me her dance she would show me nothing. She got up there tonight and knew every step and every word to the songs. She had me fighting the tears. She made us so proud. Thanks to all the family that came to support her. It means a lot to us and for those of you who couldn't make it to Junction to watch her I am including pictures and two video's of her dance. She was really carefull during her tap dance because the little girls were slipping and falling on the tiles. Enjoy.
GG and Khy

Mrs. Laura (Khy's dance teacher)



I never realize how small she is till she is around other kids.

My little man in the middle of girls. Just like his daddy.

Khy and Carson
6 comments:
Too cute~ this makes me excited for my little girl to grow up.
adorable
Oh my goodness!! She is just too cute for words! I am sad we couldn't make it but she did wonderful! Guess I will have to get Chasee in next year. But she was adorable!
Too cute!
She is just too cute! I can't wait until Madison is old enough for that!
That is awesome. I love it. She is really cute to watch. I am definitely putting my girl into dance when she gets older, can't wait. Kids make me laugh!
Post a Comment