I am sure most of you know Ben and I moved from Provo to West Jordan. We love our new house. We made out on it because when we bought it we paid for 2300
sqft. Well after the inspection and
appraisel was done we came to find out it is almost 2700
sqft. We are
curently in the process of wanting to finish the yard for the dogs and
Khy but we are in a bind with the finances for it. We were hoping to get extra money out of our
townhome to help with the yard but we broke even. Me and
Khy go for walks in her wagon around the neighbor hood when ever it is nice. She loves it. Its real quiet here. I have to take the dogs for walks twice a day to go potty and hardly ever see a car or neighbor. Kind of nice when you have dogs that hate people. Well
thats our life at the moment. Enjoy the pictures and change of address cards will be coming in the mail soon.

We started moving in around 7pm so it was dark out for most of it.

Jan lost in the piles of boxes in our kitchen

Ben (and his grandpa) trying to keep our carpet clean because I am a
phanatic, Sorry!

You call that working??? Ben's aunt and cousin. I told you I would post it.
1 comment:
Love the new house. The ceilings are so high in the kitchen. I like that. Good luck with getting everything finished.
Post a Comment