This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, March 17, 2008

More Easter

I love any excuse to take pictures and Easter is a good one. Here are a few from todays photo shoot. She was such a good sport.


She looks so sweet in this one.

Her new funny face.



A little attitude

Enlarge this one and you can see teeth. She has all four coming in at once. Two on top and two on bottom. Poor thing but she is dealing well.

2 comments:

Edwards. said...

Cute pictures! and yeah for teeth! I'm sure that is fun getting all 4. Saydie is getting her molers. Oh the joy of teeth! Anyway...Happy Easter!! Hope it is great!

Courtney said...

I love all the pictures you take of her. That is so totally what I would do when I have a little one. I love her "new face" so cute.