This is a blog for my snap shots. I make myself put my camera in auto and let the kids be kids.



Monday, February 25, 2008

Just a couple pictures of Khy. We had gotten some comments on the rooms in our house being to small so we removed a bunk bed from the office and it made it look a lot bigger. This is khy helping with laundry and moving of the bed.











This is just too cute. I have a picture book for Khy that I put family members in. She will always find the picture of Carson and start kissing it. No one else. She loves that little guy. Notice how wet the picture is.


1 comment:

Edwards. said...

I can't believe how long her hair is growing. I bet it is so fun to play with! And that is so great that she loves her cousin! They will grow up best of friends!